The User is entitled to a refund of the registration fee, including the booking fee, under the following terms and conditions:
- Cancellations must be communicated in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. Cancellations will not be accepted by any other means. The email must include full registration details including: course title, first name and surname of the student, registration date and contact information.
Refunds will be made as follows:
- In the case of cancellations received 30 calendar days before the start of the course, 100% of the amount paid at the time of cancellation will be refunded.
- Cancellations received less than 30 calendar days in advance of the course will not be entitled to any refund.
- By the same token, there will be no refund of any kind in the case of online courses where user codes and passwords for accessing the content have already been provided.
- Refunds will be made by electronic transfer to the person who made the booking within 15 calendar days of the cancellation being requested.
- In the event the student cancels the course once it has begun, no monies will be refunded for said cancellation unless the student alleges force majeure.
- If the person booked onto the course is unable to participate, another person may take his or her place. In this case the person who will be taking their place must fill out the registration form, fulfill all the admission requirements for the programme and request the change in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy for cancellation by SIODEC:
- SIODEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel an event/course if the number of participants is deemed insufficient, or if the trainers are unable to attend due to justifiable force majeure. In such cases, full reimbursement of the amount paid for the booking will be made with no possibility of any other kind of compensation.